We value diversity in our workforce and are committed to employing talented and passionate people. Everyone who works for us is crucial to our success. Investing in our people plays a central role in how we work. Every individual is encouraged and supported to develop themselves to achieve their full potential. We maintain a positive friendly culture, offer the right benefits and that people have the learning and skills to excel at their work.
Join our team and you’ll work in an environment where passion for technology, innovation and adding value for users of our services.
Being part of our team takes passion, persistence and curiosity. Are you dedicated to your work tasks? Do you push through challenges? Do you believe that exploring new ideas and technologies can lead to great things? If yes, then let's talk business!
Brief role description
Responsible for driving new projects as well as supporting existing projects and applications by writing modular, secure, and well-tested programming code in PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, and other related programming languages.
Responsibilities / Activities
- Build professional websites, microsites and web applications from scratch using advanced level open-source and commercial web-development platforms
- Develop all websites projects within mobile friendly and mobile optimized outputs with special attention to UX and UI design and reflecting the most recent trends and standards in the industry
- Integration of various e-commerce modules and optimization, setup of SEO and online marketing tools, etc.
- Work closely with graphic designers and project manager to guarantee top level products and results
- MSc in Computer Science with 2+ work experience as a web developer with a diverse portfolio of past work and projects and using standard project management methodologies and tools (SCRUM, Jira, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of programming languages including PHP and Python along with working knowledge of CMS frameworks, knowledge of Java and/or Ruby is welcome
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, other team members as well as clients
- Representative and senior appearance, capable to handle C-level communication with strong business acumen, analytical and presentation skills with a proven track of record from previous work
- Fluent in English and one other foreign language
Salary / Benefits
- Salary starts from € 1200 + Quarterly performance bonus
- We provide very competitive Benefits package including Learning, Health, Family and Well-being programs refunded fully or partially by the company
For sending application and any questions and any role related questions get in touch by email: jobs[at]admamedia.com.
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to applications that match our criteria and expectations. Thank you for understanding.
Back to all job positions offer