We value diversity in our workforce and are committed to employing talented and passionate people. Everyone who works for us is crucial to our success. Investing in our people plays a central role in how we work. Every individual is encouraged and supported to develop themselves to achieve their full potential. We maintain a positive friendly culture, offer the right benefits and that people have the learning and skills to excel at their work.
Join our team and you’ll work in an environment where passion for technology, innovation and adding value for users of our services.
Being part of our team takes passion, persistence and curiosity. Are you dedicated to your work tasks? Do you push through challenges? Do you believe that exploring new ideas and technologies can lead to great things? If yes, then let's talk business!
Brief role description
A Strategy Management Junior Consultant plays a key part in each strategy advisory project team at ADMA. Working alongside the Senior Consultant and the Business Analyst team, he/she will resolve various topics by summarizing researches, benchmarks and putting together innovative solutions that improve client performance, operations and cost of business among other things.
Responsibilities / Activities
- Completion of client assignment
- Provide compliance advisory services to ensure that the employees and project abide by the local and European laws
- Organizing and executing assigned business project on the behalf of the client’s requirements
- Msc in Business, Investments, Finance or related field
- 2+ years of work experience in one of the following fields: financial analysis, finance audits, strategy advisory, management consulting or core member of a tech startup
- Excellent numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills combined with a strong business acumen and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly and clearly summarize, paraphrase and communicate complex topics in English (verbally and in written format)
- Experience and fluent understanding of financial analysis, business models and modeling, income statements, balance sheets, cash flows and financial ratios, finance evaluations, etc.
- Adept at networking, teamwork and having constant business development and pro-client oriented mindset
- Ability to manage and organise multiple projects and tasks in limited time
Salary / Benefits
- Salary starts from € 800 + Quarterly performance bonus
- We provide very competitive Benefits package including Learning, Health, Family and Well-being programs refunded fully or partially by the company
For sending application and any questions and any role related questions get in touch by email: jobs[at]admamedia.com.
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to applications that match our criteria and expectations. Thank you for understanding.
Back to all job positions offer