We value diversity in our workforce and are committed to employing talented and passionate people. Everyone who works for us is crucial to our success. Investing in our people plays a central role in how we work. Every individual is encouraged and supported to develop themselves to achieve their full potential. We maintain a positive friendly culture, offer the right benefits and that people have the learning and skills to excel at their work.
Join our team and you’ll work in an environment where passion for technology, innovation and adding value for users of our services.
Being part of our team takes passion, persistence and curiosity. Are you dedicated to your work tasks? Do you push through challenges? Do you believe that exploring new ideas and technologies can lead to great things? If yes, then let's talk business!
Brief role description
A true leader, always leading by example by empowering the team with effective guidance, coaching and motivation on a daily basis.Moreover, the team lead is responsible for applying the company’s vision to our daily operations and helping to build the best customer experience. Constantly meeting and exceeding the expectations of consultants and clients needs.
Responsibilities / Activities
- Manage and develop teams of skilled Business Analysts and IT developers within management consulting and IT development projects
- Being the link between the team and the CEO
- Manage a complex project management portfolio by preparing inputs and pre-evaluating and taking responsibility for outputs
- Responsible for boosting team motivation, performance and personal development of all team members according to the company values while supporting individuals and teams to promote their continuous growth
- Prepare regular reports on project status, progress, risks, workflow and resource needs and usage.
- Bsc/Msc in Business, IT or other related field
- 2+ years international work experience in leading (Business and/or IT) teams, using professional and technology-focused approaches and tools for Project Management, Marketing, Sales, HR etc.
- Have strong leadership skills to effectively manage teams in person and remotely
Representative and senior appearance, capable to handle C-level communication with strong business acumen, analytical and presentation skills with a proven track of record from previous work
- Excellent IT literacy, coding basics and overview of all major programming languages and IT architecture landscapes
- Fluent in English and one other foreign language
Salary / Benefits
- Salary starts from € 1000 + Quarterly performance bonus
- We provide very competitive Benefits package including Learning, Health, Family and Well-being programs refunded fully or partially by the company
For sending application and any questions and any role related questions get in touch by email: jobs[at]admamedia.com.
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to applications that match our criteria and expectations. Thank you for understanding.
Back to all job positions offer