Internship at ADMA media
Do you see yourself working in a dynamic and international environment? Are you a team-player who is eager to learn new skills? If so, then read on.
The internship is held at our modern office in Košice, which is a lively student town surrounded by untouched nature in Eastern Slovakia. Interns can choose either a part-time or full-time internship organized on a projects basis and lasts 3 months with the option of being prolonged and/or converted to a full-time job or paid internship with no time limitation.
Being part of our team takes passion, persistence and curiosity. Are you dedicated to your work tasks? Do you push through challenges? Do you believe that exploring new ideas and technologies can lead to great things? If yes, then let's talk business!
Responsibilities / Activities
- Working on various copywriting and creative tasks and projects, initially with focus on internal projects and later shifting to work on client projects
- Overseeing and creating work in various formats - headlines, executive summaries for reports, presentations, advertising campaigns, various video, phone and follow-up scripts and mailings, websites content etc.
- Exploring new formats, testing and introducing the most effective ones to our clients and within our marketing initiatives
- Create business narratives for our clients - engaging various audiences, using variations and evaluating their effectiveness and suitability
- Student with a BSc in Marketing, Advertising or other related fields
- Previous experience developing, maintaining and/or applying editorial style guidelines, creating texts for business usage, etc.
- Previous work experience with editorial tools and creativity best practice
- Previous experience living abroad either for studies, internship or work
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and written communication skills in English
This internship is an opportunity to gain valuable work experience, career mentoring and to build a life-long personal and professional network. An internship at ADMA media will provide you with the skills to kick-off your career with success.
It is going to be a very intense learning experience, getting world-class working habits and using the best available “cloud-based” working tools.
You will work in an international team and will be mentored by ex-managers and professionals from Google, McKinsey, Jaguar LandRover, Hewlett-Packard, KPMG, ExxonMobil, etc.
New interns start every 4 weeks at the beginning of each month. The earliest start date is May 1st, 2019.
For sending application and any questions and any role related questions get in touch by email: internships[at]admamedia.com.
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to applications that match our criteria and expectations. Thank you for understanding.
Back to all job positions offer