Internship at ADMA media
Do you see yourself working in a dynamic and international environment? Are you a team-player who is eager to learn new skills? If so, then read on.
The internship is held at our modern office in Košice, which is a lively student town surrounded by untouched nature in Eastern Slovakia.
Interns do usually full-time internship organized on a project basis for 3+ months with the option of being prolonged and/or converted to a full-time job or paid internship with no time limitation. In exceptional cases we also offer part-time internships or remote internship.
Being part of our team takes passion, persistence and curiosity. Are you dedicated to your work tasks? Do you push through challenges? Do you believe that exploring new ideas and technologies can lead to great things? If yes, then let's talk business!
Responsibilities / Activities
- Bring creativity and innovation to the design of both front-end and back-end solutions
- Reviewing, updating and improving software documentation such as system design diagrams, solution statements, and other technical reference.
- Contribute to code with resolution of bugs/defects and security vulnerabilities, and/or smaller individual projects.
- Student in the field of Computer Science or similar (BSc/Ms)
- Good Understanding of oprce platforms like Joomla, WordPress, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Software development experience in PHP would be a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This internship is an opportunity to gain valuable work experience, career mentoring and to build a life-long personal and professional network. An internship at ADMA media will provide you with the skills to kick-off your career with success.
It is going to be a very intense learning experience, getting world-class working habits and using the best available “cloud-based” working tools.
You will work in an international team and will be mentored by ex-managers and professionals from Google, McKinsey, Jaguar LandRover, Hewlett-Packard, KPMG, ExxonMobil, etc.
New interns start at the beginning of each month on a year-round basis. For some months we skip this due to seasonality of academic year, etc. The exact starting date of the internship can be flexible after successful interviews and agreement.
For sending application and for general or any role related questions get in touch by email: internships[at]admamedia.com.
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to applications that match our criteria and expectations. Thank you for understanding.
Back to all job positions offer