Internship at ADMA media
Do you see yourself working in a dynamic and international environment? Are you a team-player who is eager to learn new skills? If so, then read on.
The internship is held at our modern office in Košice, which is a lively student town surrounded by untouched nature in Eastern Slovakia. Interns can choose either a part-time or full-time internship organized on a projects basis and lasts 3 months with the option of being prolonged and/or converted to a full-time job or paid internship with no time limitation.
Being part of our team takes passion, persistence and curiosity. Are you dedicated to your work tasks? Do you push through challenges? Do you believe that exploring new ideas and technologies can lead to great things? If yes, then let's talk business!
Responsibilities / Activities
- Create visual concepts to communicate ideas, project outputs, company presentations and websites - all that inspire, inform and captivate the target audience.
- Develop and design advertisements, marketing materials for our clients and internal reports
- Acting as photographer and video-maker for internal and clients events, creating a photo-bank for current and future graphic design work
- Alongside digital activities, help to design high quality offline marketing outputs while sticking to deadlines
- BSc/MSc student of any IT specialization, preferably with specialization in Graphic Design or a related field with references to an affiliated project from university or own interest
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with photos and leaflet designs, various product mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Previous experience living abroad either for studies, internship or work
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and written communication skills in English
This internship is an opportunity to gain valuable work experience, career mentoring and to build a life-long personal and professional network. An internship at ADMA media will provide you with the skills to kick-off your career with success.
It is going to be a very intense learning experience, getting world-class working habits and using the best available “cloud-based” working tools.
You will work in an international team and will be mentored by ex-managers and professionals from Google, McKinsey, Jaguar LandRover, Hewlett-Packard, KPMG, ExxonMobil, etc.
New interns start every 4 weeks at the beginning of each month. The earliest start date is March 2nd, 2019.
For sending application and any questions and any role related questions get in touch by email: internships[at]admamedia.com.
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to applications that match our criteria and expectations. Thank you for understanding.
Back to all job positions offer