Internship at ADMA media
Do you see yourself working in a dynamic and international environment? Are you a team-player who is eager to learn new skills? If so, then read on.
The internship is held at our modern office in Košice, which is a lively student town surrounded by untouched nature in Eastern Slovakia. Interns can choose either a part-time or full-time internship organized on a projects basis and lasts 3 months with the option of being prolonged and/or converted to a full-time job or paid internship with no time limitation.
Being part of our team takes passion, persistence and curiosity. Are you dedicated to your work tasks? Do you push through challenges? Do you believe that exploring new ideas and technologies can lead to great things? If yes, then let's talk business!
Responsibilities / Activities
- Supporting ADMA media´s HR agenda as well as HR projects for our clients
- Work in a variety of HR related disciplines including staffing, employees development, employer branding, compensation & benefits, training and workshop delivery, HR policies and procedures.
- Support talent identification and daily recruitment operations
- Gather HR insights and trends which can be converted into innovative and forward thinking practices
- Student with a serious interest in HR and specialization in Business and/or Human Resources
- Previous experience living abroad either for studies, internship or work
- Previous work on HR projects is very welcome - specifically experience with recruitment, training & workshop organization, etc.
- Ability to manage and organise multiple projects and tasks in limited time
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and written communication skills in English
This internship is an opportunity to gain valuable work experience, career mentoring and to build a life-long personal and professional network. An internship at ADMA media will provide you with the skills to kick-off your career with success.
It is going to be a very intense learning experience, getting world-class working habits and using the best available “cloud-based” working tools.
You will work in an international team and will be mentored by ex-managers and professionals from Google, McKinsey, Jaguar LandRover, Hewlett-Packard, KPMG, ExxonMobil, etc.
New interns start every 4 weeks at the beginning of each month. The earliest start date is March 4th, 2019
For sending application and any questions and any role related questions get in touch by email: internships[at]admamedia.com.
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to applications that match our criteria and expectations. Thank you for understanding.
Back to all job positions offer