We value diversity in our workforce and are committed to employing talented and passionate people. Everyone who works for us is crucial to our success. Investing in our people plays a central role in how we work. Every individual is encouraged and supported to develop themselves to achieve their full potential. We maintain a positive friendly culture, offer the right benefits and that people have the learning and skills to excel at their work.
Join our team and you’ll work in an environment where passion for technology, innovation and adding value for users of our services.
Being part of our team takes passion, persistence and curiosity. Are you dedicated to your work tasks? Do you push through challenges? Do you believe that exploring new ideas and technologies can lead to great things? If yes, then let's talk business!
Brief role description
The office manager works alongside the CEO and provides help and support to the team of Business Analysts.
Responsibilities / Activities
- Manage the administration of the company and conduct ad hoc business analysis, market research and benchmark creation
Project management assistance
- Track progress and deadlines for all open tasks and assignments across the whole consulting and intern teams.
Supervise the onboarding, training and mentoring of new interns and employees.
- Provide them with continued support to insure high performance and a good office atmosphere.
Prepare periodic reports and project updates for the CEO, assisting with presentations, reports and meeting notes.
- Oversee the HR agenda from the perspective of employee development, payroll, labour law, related admin tasks as well as regular recruitment assistance.
- Msc in Business, Finance or other related field
1+ years work experience in either Business Support role and/or Project Management.
- Excellent organization, presentation and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and one other foreign language would be a plus
- Master of MS Excel and Powerpoint, Google Gsuite, preferably skilled in a graphic design software (e.g. Adobe, Corel, etc.)
Salary / Benefits
- Salary starts from 600€ + Quarterly performance bonus
- We provide very competitive Benefits package including Learning, Health, Family and Well-being programs refunded fully or partially by the company
For sending application and any questions and any role related questions get in touch by email: jobs[at]admamedia.com.
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to applications that match our criteria and expectations. Thank you for understanding.
Back to all job positions offer